"Begin to weave and God will provide the thread"
~German Proverb

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Project: Corals Revamped

Corals---first creation
Was practicing my crochet with some circles and lining them up gave me this idea of a necklace. The beautiful red color reminded me of corals thus the name. But despite the striking color, I though that the necklace lacked "oomph"! So I decided to make improvements and initially made some studies first

Corals Revamped---- study 1

The first study, although looked promising made me think of an Aztec design. Nice but not exactly what I had in mind. Will probably use that Aztec design in another project.
And here's the final product. Really love, love this since it's in my favorite color. I remembered watching a documentary on Harry Winston and found it funny that he would always have a hard time letting go of one of his diamond masterpieces because he cherished them so much. My creations may not be as expensive as diamonds but I sure love them!
corals revamped---final

Update: Corals revamped was featured on the Allure Section of Philippine Star thanks to my dear friend and Marketing Manager of Ever Bilena, Mr. Onin Mas! Check out the link here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...