"Begin to weave and God will provide the thread"
~German Proverb

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Project Update: for Maira...Finished!

Finally finished on the last week of October the 3 necklaces which Maira ordered and here they are:

Maira 1
Short crochet necklace in purple, crayola green and navy blue
with Korean metal chain and lobster findings

Maira 2
Short crochet necklace in black with chiffon ribbon necklace

Maira 3
Long crochet necklace in mango yellow and mixed tan

Maira 3
Close-up detail

Really hoped Maira liked them. I made her promise to send me pictures of her wearing them but I know she's quite busy with her wedding which, I just remembered...is today! So I wish Mai and Allan all the best and may they have a blessed life together :-)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...