"Begin to weave and God will provide the thread"
~German Proverb

Friday, October 10, 2014

New Products Coming Soon!


My first try on free form crochet
Whew! Haven't been here in awhile... but the new interest in my crochet products has got me my crochet mojo back!

Got inquiries from Pinay wholesalers wanting to sell my goods here and abroad. Only too happy to oblige so dusted off my crochet hooks and took out my huge yarn stash. And of course, I wanted to create something new so went back to my trusty Pinterest board to get some fresh ideas and found really interesting free form crochet. Loved them! Pattern-less and your work seems to take a life of its own. 




Love the details!
I began with my favorite color of course and the photo above is my work in progress. Found a pattern here. It's in Chinese (I think) but the photos are fairly easy to follow. It's going to be a statement necklace and can't wait to see the finished product. 


I have a lot of unfinished patterns so I assembled some just this morning and came up with 3 pairs of earrings! My procrastination has finally paid off hehehe... Actually the 2 gray earrings are not really crochet but Chinese buttons. We bought a lot of these for my sister's wedding invitations in 2010 when we created handmade fabric envelopes. I always thought they looked fancy so kept the extras and voila, now they are accessories!


5-minute earrings!

So watch out for more new accessories from millicentmelissa Handmade Accessories. Like our Facebook page to get updates. Do your Christmas shopping here and get unique pieces at great prices :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...