"Begin to weave and God will provide the thread"
~German Proverb

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Crochet Inspiration: Fern Leaves

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenny-pics
Have always been fascinated by the quiet beauty of fern leaves so I thought of making a crochet inspired necklace.






Went through the net to find a free pattern and I did find several like this one of Curious and Crafty Readers' blog but the one I really liked was this one from Wist: 












Source: wists.com via Millicent on Pinterest


Unfortunately, the pattern wasn't for free so I had to eye it and come up with my own. The result was fantastic and here is the necklace I made (modeling credit goes out to my sister Cha, the other half of millicentmelissa Handmade Accessories!):



Crochet Fern Necklace


Loved this so much I'm making more variations!

Crochet Fern Necklace is now available through millicentmelissa's Facebook Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...