"Begin to weave and God will provide the thread"
~German Proverb

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Crochet Project: Sweetheart Necklace

My soul sister Arlene was in dilemma. She was invited to the birthday bash of her son's girlfriend and didn't know what gift to give the young lady.

So I suggested that I would make her a unique crochet necklace. Found out that her favorite color is pink so I thought why not pink hearts?!

Went through my collection of free crochet patterns and found this one from Planet June






















                                                                              Source: planetjune.com via Millicent on Pinterest


So I chose several shades of pink (loved the salmon in particular!) and began making the hearts:


Finished the necklace just in time and Arlene loved it so much she wondered if she could keep it instead!  Anyway, I promised her I'll make her a better one :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...