"Begin to weave and God will provide the thread"
~German Proverb

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project: For Katherine

with my very good friend Mary Grace
Through the kindness of my soul sister Mary Grace Valiente, some of the pictures of my works have reached the shores of Guam!

Got my first order yesterday from Grace's friend, Ms. Katherine Moore and she really liked my two previous projects: the Maira 2 and the Dreamcatcher...

Maira 2

Dreamcatcher

Katherine wanted a black necklace that could be worn horizontally and vertically which was a great idea for me! So I sent her a working draft to show how the necklace could be worn:

horizontally worn

vertically worn

And she loved it! I'm so excited with this project that I'll probably finish it in a week :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...