"Begin to weave and God will provide the thread"
~German Proverb

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Crochet Baby Sandies

My ever loyal customer and soul sister Arlene saw this cute Pinterest pin on my board and wanted to order from me right away!
                                                         Source: misadventuresofhandmade.blogspot.com via Millicent on Pinterest

Actually was really contemplating on making these Barefoot Baby Sandals but not having a baby daughter or even a niece (my sister and I have boys) to give these to, I put off the idea for the time being. Thanks Arlene for the inspiration!

Ashley's tutorial was great but with the available yarn I had the sandals came out too small so I decided to make my own crochet pattern using a triangular granny pattern

So here's my finished product:


Sorry no model yet; waiting for the photos from Arlene :)

Had to put a tag on the toe loop to guide the Mommy :)

Here's another pair I made without the flower on top but using a more lively color combination:
Don't you just love the candy colors of these sandies?

For custom orders, you may post on our wall at  facebook.com/millicentmelissa.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...