"Begin to weave and God will provide the thread"
~German Proverb

Monday, December 10, 2012

Bedridden with the Flu = New Crochet Items!

Bedridden with the flu since last Saturday hasn't stifled my creative juices from flowing at all :) For us crocheters (well, for me at least), having to stay at home means more time for our crochet and no virus could stop us from picking up our needles and skeins of yarn!

So here are the new items I made during my recuperation:

Leaf Earrings in Jade

Leaf Earrings in Jade (as worn)

Leaf Earrings in Ruby

Leaf Earrings in Ruby (as worn)

Got a request to make barefoot sandals so I made some experiments with designs I haven't seen anywhere else (even on Etsy!) and here are the first two:


Barefoot Sandals in Red Coral




Barefoot Sandals in Starfishes

I'll be coming up with new designs in a few days. You may want to get ready for the summer this early so order your pair now!

All these available now at our Facebook page at facebook.com/millicentmelissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...