"Begin to weave and God will provide the thread"
~German Proverb

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Project: Ms. STI 2010 Crown for Ever Bilena...Finished!

From my last post, I mentioned that we were commissioned by Ever Bilena through my dear friend Mr. Onin Mas to make a crochet beauty pageant crown for their Ms. STI contest.

My sister and I were so excited by this unique endeavor that we didn't mind losing a couple of nights' sleep over it! Below is the finished product and I believe it was a very successful collaboration :-)


Cha finished putting the loops together and sewing on the Swarovski

But she thought the highest loop looked too plain


Added a Dorset button as she suggested
rear view
voila! this finished product!


can't wait for the winner to wear the crown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...