"Begin to weave and God will provide the thread"
~German Proverb

Monday, March 7, 2011

Project: For Aunt Cres

My latest customer is my Aunt Cres, a third cousin of my Mom, who lives in California and she ordered 3 necklaces right away!

The first one was the Terya necklace which was inspired by my Mom:

Terya Necklace


She wanted the second one to be patterned after the Dreamcatcher_1 necklace but the colors to be patterned after the violet and amethyst light of St. Germaine and Archangel Zadkiel...

Dreamcatcher_2
in progress
And the third one is similar to the Katherine necklace but colors inspired by the Angel Jophiel so I found these buttery shades of yellow:

Colors for the Cresbi necklace
Cresbi Necklace horizontal diagram

Cresbi necklace vertical diagram

I'm working on the 3rd necklace and will probably finish by the end of the week :)


"Everyday and in every way, I am getting better and better!"

Related articles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...