"Begin to weave and God will provide the thread"
~German Proverb

Friday, September 14, 2012

Crochet Bullion Stitch



I have been trying so hard to learn this fancy crochet stitch for quite some time and now I'm hooked (pun intended)!


Not too bad for my first try... despite the blisters on my fingers :(


Close up view. See the messy middle?


Thank God for Pinterest, I found two of the easiest tutorials on bullion stitch among dozens of these on the net. Check them out below:





















For the bullion circles I made above, I used a little of both the tutorials: getting the pattern from healmyhands.com and the extra needle trick from crochetspot.com

This probably the hardest crochet stitch I've learned, leaving most of my fingers blistered! But I guess it was all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...