"Begin to weave and God will provide the thread"
~German Proverb

Monday, September 3, 2012

Trying To Get My Crochet Mojo Back!

It's been awhile since I picked up my yarn and hook. But with the Facebook page of millicentmelissa Handmade Accessories garnering almost 200 likes and my latest membership to the Philippines Crafters Association Facebook group, I had to get my "crochet mojo" back right away!

Here is the latest crochet necklace,
I'm assembling and which I'm thinking would be the grand prize I'll be giving away to when millicentmelissa hits the 500-likes mark:

Crochet necklace in the works; still thinking of a name...


Made these crochet circles last year but never got around to using them. 


Detailed view



Suggested assembly by Cha

So if you want to snag this, like our Facebook page already by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...